“In her you can find your pattern of life, for she demonstrates clearly the rules of virtue.” — St. Catherine of Siena
The Five Feasts of Mary Devotional & Journal is a complete work to help deepen your connection to the Mother of God by celebrating the five Marian feasts throughout the year.
Each feast—the Immaculate Conception, the Nativity of Mary, the Annunciation, the Seven Sorrows of Mary, and the Assumption—has a thorough novena that contains a meditation and practice, written by Rev. Bonaventure Hammer, O.F.M.
• The Litany of Loreto
• The Litany of Our Lady of Sorrows
• An excerpt from “The Glories of Mary” by St. Alphonses de Liguori
• Instructions on how to say the Rosary
• Marian prayers
• Four popular Marian hymns
• Beautiful classical artwork
• 75 lined journal pages
• Learn more about the virtues of the Mother of God
• Understand how to put these virtues into practice in their own lives
• Contemplate the life of Mary
Beautifully illustrated with classical artwork, this devotional and journal will be a resource for years to come.