St. Paul, perhaps the most notable convert to Christianity of all time, was converted on the road to Damascus by Jesus Christ Himself. He went on to evangelize the first-century throughout Europe and Asia minor, and authored 14 Epistles that became part of the Biblical Canon: Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 & 2 Thessalonians, 1& 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, and Hebrews. St. Paul was eventually martyred in Rome. He is the patron saint of missionaries, theologians, and Gentile Christians.
A perfect companion to a Bible study of the New Testament and the Epistles of Paul, this prayer journal contains:
- a 23-page biography of St. Paul covering his life and work, theology, and eschatology
- a 9-page discussion on his Epistle to the Romans
- summaries of each of his epistles from the Haydock Biblical Commentary and The Great Biblical Commentary of Cornelius À Lapide
- a selection of scripture from St. Paul’s Epistles
- a novena
- 63 lined pages for you to record your own notes and prayer intentions
About the Book
Other Saint Devotional Journals in "Prayer Journals"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, Catholic Treehouse will receive an affiliate commission. Catholic Treehouse is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."