The Seven Sorrows of Mary is a Catholic feast on September 15th that memorializes the seven swords of sorrow that pierced the heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Seven Sorrows of Mary Prayer Journal contains a precious treasury of art and sacred devotions to deepen your connection to “The Mother of Sorrows.”
- reflections by St. Thomas Aquinas
- reflections by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- reflections by St. Catherine of Siena
- the Litany of Our Lady of Sorrows
- an excerpt from “The Glories of Mary” by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- a 10-page novena with mediations and reflections for each day, republished and re-typeset from the early 1900's original
- instructions on how to say the Rosary
- Marian prayers
- four popular Marian hymns
- a beautiful collection of classical artwork
- 73 lined pages to record your own notes, prayers, and prayer intentions.
About the Book
Other Saint Devotional Journals in "Prayer Journals"
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, Catholic Treehouse will receive an affiliate commission. Catholic Treehouse is disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."