Go beyond the Spiritual Exercises and into the world!
The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola have found immense popularity for generations of Christians, but they are simply the beginning of a lifelong journey of self-mastery. This retreat journal and devotional contains materials to help prepare for an Ignatian retreat, and then provides resources to help continue the spiritual journey afterwards.
• Learn about the man behind the Spiritual Exercises by reading a short biography of St. Ignatius of Loyola
• Prepare for an Ignatian retreat with an overview of the Spiritual Exercises
• Understand the idea, the end, the object, and the effect of the Spiritual Exercises
• Journal their retreat experience in lined journal pages
After a retreat, readers will benefit from:
• The Ignatian discernment of spirits
• St. Ignatius’ instructions on spiritual warfare
• Letters, instructions, and meditations by St. Ignatius
• Prayers and novenas
• The litany to St. Ignatius
Beautifully illustrated with classical artwork, this retreat journal and devotional will be a resource for years to come.