St. Thomas Aquinas (1225 — 1274) was one of the most influential theologians in history. Uniquely gifted and a tireless Dominican priest, he published over 60 theological manuscripts. He is most widely known for his "Summa Theologiae", a scholastic approach of defining "The Sum of Theology." He is widely regarded as an immensely influential philosopher, theologian, and jurist in the tradition of scholasticism. He is the patron saint of students, teachers, universities, and schools.
This prayer journal contains:
- a thorough biography of St. Thomas Aquinas from the Catholic Encyclopedia that covers his life, his works, and his influence on the Catholic Church and the intellectual life
- a novena
- a collection of beautiful prayers written by St. Thomas Aquinas
- quotes from St. Thomas Aquinas
- beautiful classical illustrations
- 69 lined pages for you to record your own notes and prayer intentions.