Catholics are encouraged to pray for the Holy Souls in Purgatory as an act of spiritual mercy. The Catechism of the Catholic Church 1032 recommends this practice.
This Register of Holy Souls in Purgatory contains
- the Chaplet for the Dead
- a litany of prayers for the Holy Souls
- additional prayers for the Holy Souls
It also contains 75 lined pages for recording the name, birth, and death dates for whom you are praying.More info →
Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus is a devotion that dates to the 11th Century, and helps the devotee develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ through self examination, prayer, sacrifice, and mortification. Much of the devotion involves making reparation to the Sacred heart for injuring it through sin. Christ responds to those devoted to His Sacred Heart with an abundant ocean of graces and mercy.
The Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotional & Journal has 125 pages that can help anyone develop their devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, as well as 66 lined journal pages. It has the history of the devotion, novenas, a collection of prayers, and over two dozen classical hymns. It also contains three meditations originally published over a century ago: a meditation for the feast day by Fr. John Croiset, S.J (1863); a month-long meditation for the month of June by Joseph Schaefer (1887); and a First Friday meditation, also by Fr. Croiset. The Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotional & Journal is illustrated with a collection of traditional sacred artwork, including the original illustration of the Sacred Heart drawn by St. Margaret Mary Alacoque, to whom Christ delivered His 12 Promises of the Sacred Heart.
Compiled by Michael LaMorte, and edited by Emily Jaminet, the executive director of the Sacred Heart Enthronement Network, the Sacred Heart of Jesus Devotional & Journal is sure to be treasured by individuals and families alike as they draw closer to Jesus by consecrating their lives to the Heart of Jesus, which is a burning furnace of charity, full of goodness and love, and most worthy of all praise.More info →
The Catholic Church celebrates five feasts in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The Five Feasts of Mary Prayer Journal is a complete work to help deepen your connection to the Mother of God by celebrating these five feasts throughout the year. It contains a precious treasury of art and sacred devotions for all five feasts: the Immaculate Conception, the Nativity of Mary, the Annunciation, the Seven Sorrows of Mary, and the Assumption.
- reflections by St. Thomas Aquinas
- reflections by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- reflections by St. Catherine of Siena
- the Litany of Loreto
- the Litany of Our Lady of Sorrows
- an excerpt from “The Glories of Mary” by St. Alphonses de Liguori
- five thorough novenas (one for each feast) with mediations and reflections for each day, republished and re-typeset from the early 1900's original (each novena is 10-13 pages long)
- instructions on how to say the Rosary
- Marian prayers
- four popular Marian hymns
- a beautiful collection of classical artwork
- 75 lined pages to record your own notes, prayers, and prayer intentions.